"Street Fighter" joins the S.H.Figuarts series! Featuring action bodies designed for fighting poses, plus special effect parts for replicating signature attacks! Plus, each includes a backdrop based on a level from the video game series. Chun Li stands 145mm tall, and includes two optional expression parts, 3 optional sets of hands (L/R), "Lightning Kick" effect, effect stand, and backdrop sheet.
SHFiguarts at, monument of the fighting game, which boasts a worldwide popularity [Street Fighter] series start-up!
- Liu Chun-Li lineup the first step is to appear than the initial series.
- Based on the concept of [new (neo) & Fighting body], and both the wide range of motion and natural form, it can be reproduced in various deathblow!
- [New (neo) & Fighting body] Batch reproducibility of the technique by Mokuseyo! -
- Based on the concept of [new (neo) & Fighting body], it adopted the movable gimmick to reproduce the work.
- It can be reproduced without disturbing the natural form seems to man the work of [NoboriRyukobushi], and the like.
- Enjoy a further view of the world in mortal work effect and background sheet! -
- The Liu comes with the effect that the image of the wave motion fist].
- Seems game character rendition of gorgeous technique also a reproducible!
- Also included background sheet that stage in the game the match unfolds is design!
- Enjoy a more Street Fighter in the world!
[New (neo) ...... the fighting body]
- The reproduction of the fighting character-specific skills] to the concept, pursuing a gimmick that does not bound by traditional SHFiguarts format.
- Making full use of his own body, in order to maximize the `fighting character` attractive fight in a variety of tricks polished, it is a [mobile] [modeling] series to challenge the limits of the representation of about 1/12 the size.
- set content
• Replacement face parts two
• Replacement wrist left and right
- Hadouken effect
Effects retention parts
And background sheet
Product size: Approx 5.7"
Package size: Approx 6"x7.5"x2"
|Expected release date is Jun 9th 2017|