Bandai 1:12 Scale Model Kit: Star Wars Darth Vader
- In the battle of episode 5 of the Cloud City], and reproduced in 1/12 scale model Darth Vader was confronted by overwhelming force.
- Mask: It faithfully reproduces the shape of the photographic mask.
- Helmet: head cover removable helmet.
- Joint: reproduce the action poses by (cloak) moveable cloak and joint mobility.
- Texture: head helmet chest equipment and shin armor as well as the usual black texture up of Darth Vader using a gloss black.
- Display: to image the floor of the Death Star interior, display can reproduce the situation in conjunction with the Storm Trooper.
- Hand parts: allows various poses of hand parts included.
- Lightsaber: Lightsaber 2 type accessories. Appearance in combat also can express.
- Two lightsaber × (handle state-light blade unfolded state)
- Dedicated display base × 1
- (Weapon possession × 2, left fist × 1, smack × 2) 5 kinds of hand parts ×
- Water transfer type decal × 1
- Tetron Seal × 1
- Moldings × 6
- Assembly instructions
Bandai: Star Wars Darth Vader 1/12 Scale Model Kit Review This Darth Vader figure stands 6 inches tall and weighs 43,548 pounds...maybe not that heavy but if you enjoyed this video, make sure to SUBSCRIBE! PS4 FUNNY GAMEPLAY FOR MORE INFO ON ANYTHING GAMING, SUBSCRIBE TODAY! CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/EZCompany-Gaming/885155154864733?fref=nf TWITCH: http://www.twitch.tv/zoarab_/profile INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/ezcompany_gaming/